What is compounding?
Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing personalised medications for patients. We customise medication for a variety of conditions.
• Delivering medicines in dosage forms not commercially available (eg. lollipops for children, liquids, etc).
• Making medicines more palatable by altering the flavour and dosage forms.
• Medicine catered for those who have allergies (eg. lactose, gluten, preservatives, dyes, sugar, etc).
• Attaining medications not available or that have been discontinued.
• Preparing differing strengths not commercially available to ensure patients receive the optimal dose.
We will conduct a risk assessment on each patient interested in our compounding services to ensure patient safety is put first.