We offer a wide range of pharmacy medicines & healthcare
products at everyday low prices
Vicks Warm Steam Vaporiser Unit V188
* Gives all night relief from cold, flu, bronchitie & croup symptoms
* Natural, gentle steam therapy - no medication required
* Suitable for All ages from newborn
* Safer: 25% cooler steam to avoid scalding
* Operates 12-14 hours (ideal for overnight use)
* Bacteria-free steam
* Easy to use & clean
Features & Benefits:
* The Vicks Vaporiser is a gentle, natural solution to help relieve cold and flu symptoms.
* It produces a soothing flow of warm, bacteria-free steam that helps loosen congestion and relieves a dry, scratchy throat.
* Operates for 12-14 hours so doesn't require refilling overnight.
* Parents can used with confidence for children - including infants under 2 - as steam therapy is a safe, gente and natural method for soothing cold symptoms.
* Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
* Helps the whole family get a better night's rest.
* Revolutionary safety desgin cools steam by 25% to reduce scald risk; plus inhalant can be added inside the Vaporiser to stop little fingers accessing at top.
* Automatically shuts off when water chamber is empty.
* Includes a night light to help see the unit in the dark.
* Ergonomic desing is easy to clean.
* No special water is required - just fill with tap water.
* Trusted Vicks brand name, the market leader in cough & cold products and instantly recognised by the vast majority of Australians.
The Vicks Vaporiser is easy to use:
1. Fill the water container to the Max water level.
2. For added comfort, pour Vicks VapoSteam Inhalant or Vicks VapoSteam Double Strength directly into the water or into the vaporiser cup.
3. Place the vaporiser into position.
4. Plug in and switch on power.
The Vicks Vaporiser does not require cleaning tablets. After each use, empty any unused water from the container, rinse thoroughly and drain and wipe with a dry, clean cloth. The stainless steel heater is also easy to clean. After prolonged use (greater than 150 hours) the heater surface should be cleaned. To do this, simply soak the unit in 8cm of white vinegar for 10 minutes, then using a butter knife to gently remove any minerals fromt he metal heater surface.
Caution: Use only as directed. If symptoms including coughing persist. consult your doctor.
Disclaimer - In providing and displaying this product information on this website (including, but not limited to, topics such as ingredients, directions, storage & warnings) we recommend you closely check the product information on the actual product packaging or, in the case of a therapeutic product, check with the pharmacist, to ensure the product is relevant to your required use and the product information is still up-to-date & accurate.