The World Health Organisation recommends reducing your daily intake of added sugar to less than 10% of total energy intake. This includes hidden sugars from processed food and added sugar. The liver is the organ that breaks down simple and complex carbohydrates into sugar. The liver also ensures that the level of sugar in your blood (blood glucose) stays constant and is balanced. When dealing with “sugars” from our diet, it is therefore important to address healthy liver function. Caruso’s CraveLESS is a bi-layer tablet with key ingredients in each layer to ensure healthy liver function, support sugar metabolism and manage carbohydrate cravings.
Layer 1 – Blood Sugar Support Matrix
The Blood Sugar Support Matrix contains a blend of herbs and nutrients. Gymnema may aid in the management of sugar cravings and assist with carbohydrate metabolism in the body. Cinnamon and Chromium can both help to maintain healthy blood sugar whilst Biotin is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Layer 2 – Liver Support Matrix
The liver is responsible for metabolising carbohydrates in your body and therefore plays a role in helping to maintain healthy blood sugar. St Mary’s Thistle helps support healthy liver function, whilst also helping to support bile production and flow. Globe artichoke helps to support healthy digestive function and nutrient assimilation.
Caruso’s CraveLESS Health Indications:
• Aids in reducing sugar cravings
• Supports healthy blood sugar
• Assists metabolism of fats
• Supports healthy liver function
Each tablet contains:
Layer one: Blood Sugar Matrix
Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) ext. dry conc. 400mg
Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. dry conc. 33.33mg
From dry leaf 8g
From dry stem bark 500mg
Chromium picolinate 200mcg
Equiv. to chromium 24.86mcg
Layer two: Liver Support Matrix
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext. dry conc. 114.29mg
From dry fruit 8g
Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) ext. dry conc. 30mg
From dry leaf 1500mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not to be used by those with gall bladder obstruction and presence of gallstones.
- Blood glucose levels should be monitored when used in conjunction with hypoglycaemic drugs and Insulin.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Vitamins and supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.