Difflam Mouth Gel 10G
- Dual action formula: antibacterial + anti-inflammatory
- Fast relief of mouth ulcer and sore gum pain
- Sugar free. Alcohol free. Lactose free. Gluten free.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 10mg/g. Cetylpyridinium chloride 1mg/g
Gently massage approx. 1cm of gel into sore area with a clean finger every 2-3 hours as required (max. 12 times per day). Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after application.
Do not use this medicine
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine
– Not recommended for children under 6 years
– Avoid contact with eyes
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days
– If symptoms persist, see your dentist or pharmacist.
Contains Saccharin sodium.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.