The Oil Cleansing Method is a way of cleansing the skin using oils and massage. Oil to cleanse the skin? It sounds counter-intuitive but oils can dissolve hardened oil that can get stuck in your pores, and also help remove other impurities such as built up dirt, sweat and makeup. The massage part helps the oil get deeper in your pores to do its work, and who doesn’t love a good massage?
This can be particularly helpful to those suffering from blemishes, or for removing heavy makeup and/or sunscreen. We made this using a mixture of drawing and moisturising oils. The drawing oils help pull out and dissolve old oils, and the moisturising oils, such as Jojoba Oil, are high in antioxidants and help keep skin hydrated and soft. This means you can cleanse and moisturise your skin at the same time! How’s that for multi-tasking?
- A non-foaming, non-clogging, oil-based face cleanser for all skin types
- Contains a combination of drawing oils to dissolve dirt and oil deep in pores
- Made with moisturising oils to cleanse without stripping skin of natural oils
- Ideal for those with breakouts, dry skin or removing makeup or sunscreen
- Can be used for everyday washing, or as a weekly deep cleansing regime
- Free from all synthetic preservatives like Phenoxyethanol or Parabens