Peppermint, Pine Leaf, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree.
For use with a burner or diffuser add 3-6 drops to water. For massage add 3-6 drops to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil. For inhalation add 3-6 drops to 1 litre of steaming water and inhale with eyes closed.
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf (Eucalyptus) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
• As with all essential oils, do not use internally or consume orally, except for roll-ons which are already diluted.
• Essential oils are highly concentrated, always follow the directions of use detailed on the product labels.
• Do not use pure essential oils or essential oil blends undiluted on your skin.
• Conduct a skin patch test prior to use on skin (mix essential oil with carrier oil or massage oil) for face and body application.
• Avoid the eye area.
• Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
• If pregnant or breastfeeding, seek professional advice before using essential oils.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Pets can be more sensitive to Essential Oils than people. Always consult your vet prior to use and follow label instructions.
• Store essential oils in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
• As with all open flames, handle ceramic candle burner with care.