Australian Tea Tree.
Use with one of Natio’s Essential Oil Diffusers to fill the room with the pure scents of nature. Clean your home naturally by adding 6ml to 1 litre of water. Mix with one of Natio’s pure plant Carrier Oils to create a variety of nourishing beauty treatments for hair and feet. Do not apply directly to skin undiluted. Conduct skin patch test prior to use. Avoid eye area. If pregnant or breastfeeding, seek professional advice before using essential oils. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not to be taken.
TIP: The sense of smell is uniquely individual and with essential oils you can create your own sensory journey. Natio’s single essential oils can be used on their own or you can mix 2-3 oils to make up your personal signature blend to suit every mood, room and occasion.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
• As with all essential oils, do not use internally or consume orally, except for roll-ons which are already diluted.
• Essential oils are highly concentrated, always follow the directions of use detailed on the product labels.
• Do not use pure essential oils or essential oil blends undiluted on your skin.
• Conduct a skin patch test prior to use on skin (mix essential oil with carrier oil or massage oil) for face and body application.
• Avoid the eye area.
• Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
• If pregnant or breastfeeding, seek professional advice before using essential oils.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Pets can be more sensitive to Essential Oils than people. Always consult your vet prior to use and follow label instructions.
• Store essential oils in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
• As with all open flames, handle ceramic candle burner with care.