Rhinocort Hayfever 120 doses helps prevent and treats allergic rhinitis, also known as hayfever.
Rhinocort Hayfever helps reduce inflammation in the nasal passages which cause hayfever symptoms.
Size: 120 Sprays Pack
32 mcg (per spray)
PREVENT AND TREAT HAYFEVER AND ALLERY SYMPTOMS LIKE:
- – Sneezing
- – Blocked nose
- – Itchy nose
- – Runny nose
Do not use
- – For children under 12 years of age
- – For children under 18 years of age for perennial allergic rhinitis
- – If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- – Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor
Ask your doctor before use if
- – You are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- – If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear see your doctor
- – For nasal use only
- – In the event of an overdose, seek medical attention immediately
- – Read enclosed leaflet before using Rhinocort Hayfever and Allergy Extra Strength for a full description of warnings and precautions
- – Store below 30°C.
- – Do not freeze.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.