- – Non–Drowsy Formula
- – Lactose Free
- – Gluten Free
- – Alcohol Free
- – Saccharin Sodium Free
Uses and Directions
Use to relieve blocked and runny noses.
Who can use this product
Adults and children over 12 years
Take 1 tablet, every 4 hours when necessary. Maximum of 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop
After 7 days, except on medical advice
Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: If Symptoms persist for more than 7 days, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
Warning: Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Do not use
- – for children under 12 years
- – if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- – if you are taking antidepressants
- – if blister foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if you
- – have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines
- – have high blood pressure
- – have heart problems
- – are pregnant or breastfeeding
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg per tablet
Boxed Contents: 24 Pack
Size: 24 Pack
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.