Vermox Orange Tablets provide effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm, whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm. Vermox offers a range of worming solutions to suit your family’s needs.
Only one dose – once. Vermox contains an ingredient called mebendazole which kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worm from absorbing glucose, which they need to survive. No body weight measurements or dosage calculations needed.
Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present. If a household member has threadworms, then each family member should be treated.
Signs and symptoms of threadworm infestation include:
- – The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region.
- – Itching around the anus and vagina.
- – Restless sleep, grinding of teeth and irritability.
- – Effectively kills worms with one chewable tablet – once!
- – Can be taken with or without food
- – Orange flavour tablets for the whole family
- – Suitable for children (2−12 years) and adults
- – No body weight measurements or dosage calculations needed
- – Tablets can be crushed before giving to children
- – Vermox suspension is available for use in young children
- – Gluten-free
- – Lactose-free
- – Preservative-free
- – Sugar-free
Contains the active ingredient mebendazole (100mg)
- – Do not use in children under 2 years of age
- – If you are pregnant, seek medical advice before using this product
Always read the label. Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.