Explore our teams
- Pharmacy Assistants: They are responsible in providing exceptional customer service on the floor and maintaining the pharmacy with Chemistworks retail standards. They make recommendations and provide advice for use of beauty, hair, and health products. They also replenish and rotate stock, prepare displays for promotions, displaying price tickets, process sales at the registers.
- Pharmacy Students: They learn the functions of the pharmacy and the role of a pharmacist while completing their degree. They are responsible in providing exceptional customer service on the floor and counsel customers about medications (under the supervision of a registered pharmacist). They also replenish and rotate stock, process sales at the till, display price tickets and prepare displays for promotions. They may also assist with scripts in/out and professional services.
- Point of Sale Administrators: They manage all stock in the store, including purchasing, maintaining targeted stock on hand levels and replenishing stock. They ensure that inventory levels are maintained. They also complete administration duties such as processing invoices and credits, marking off large volumes of incoming stock, labelling and arranging stock and some manual handling.
- Retail Managers: They lead the front of shop team to achieve the pharmacy targets and manage the day to day operation of the retail business. They manage and coordinate staff, provide exceptional customer service, oversee stock control, develop and maintain relationship with suppliers, assist with any customer complaints, leading in-store marketing activities and ensuring Work, Health and Safety policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Dispensary Assistants: They assist pharmacists in the supply, sale and quality use of medicines and pharmacy products. They also assist in customer service queries and counsel customers about medications. They perform administration duties such as updating and maintaining customer files, processing Medicare claims, and processing and unpacking stock.
- Intern Pharmacists: They learn the supply and sale of medicines, and provision of all pharmacy services whilst completing an approved intern training program. They dispense medicines and counsel patients under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, learn and facilitate professional pharmacy services, and conduct administration duties such as preparing PBS and Medicare claims, and ordering and unpacking dispensary stock.
- Pharmacists: They are required to perform tasks to the standards by the Pharmacy Board of Australia, Pharmacy Guild and QCPP. This includes supplying and dispensing medicines using FRED and counselling patients on the use of prescriptions, conducting professional pharmacy services, supervising interns, student pharmacists and dispensary assistants, and managing dispensary inventory management and order processing.
- Pharmacist Managers: They are responsible and accountable for the management and overall performance of the pharmacy. They lead the team in achieving the pharmacy targets and manage the day to day operation of the dispensary. They manage and coordinate staff, oversee and perform the dispensing, selling and counselling on the use of prescription medications, managing professional pharmacy services, overseeing dispensary inventory management and order processing, and ensuring QCPP standards and WH&S policies and procedures are being adhered to.
Our Support Office is located in Lidcombe, NSW. They provide day-to-day operational support and specialist expertise to all our pharmacies to support them in their growth, success and excellence. In house departments include:
- Human Resources
- Retail Operations
- Clerical and Administration
Why join us?
– Great staff training and room for career development
– Awesome and supportive team culture
– Generous staff discount
To express your working interest at Chemistworks, please complete the form below and upload a copy of your resume. Due to the high volume of applications, only selected applicants will be contacted.