What are head lice?
Head lice are tiny parasitic insects that live on the scalp. They do not live on pets or other animals. A louse (the singular form of lice) has six legs, each with a curved claw that can hold tightly onto hair. Head lice crawl easily between hairs, but they cannot fly or jump. Head lice only live on human blood and feed several times a day and they live close to the scalp to maintain their body temperature. Lice do not dig or burrow into the skin – they use their needle-like mouth parts to suck blood through the skin.
What’s our treatment?
We provide a revolutionary treatment for the eradication of head lice and their eggs. This revolutionary non-toxic lice treatment is the only one-and-done professional lice removal treatment. The FDA-cleared and TGA listed device kills lice and eggs through dehydration. This is a revolutionary alternative to treating head lice with pesticides, herbal lice remedies, suffocation products or lice combs. The device kills lice and eggs through a specific combination of temperature, air flow, time and technique.
What’s our guarantee?
Using our exclusive, FDA-cleared and TGA registered medical device, this treatment takes about an hour and has been clinically proven to killing the living lice and 99.2% of their eggs (nits). We follow this up with a comb-out and pesticide-free topical rinse. Using this procedure, we guarantee you will leave our clinic lice-free.