Berocca Performance energy vitamin supports your energy so you can be at your best in whatever daily challenges you’re facing. Berocca Performance is the most studied multivitamin in the world: backed by 7 clinical studies1-7 showing improved energy for mind and body.
Whether you have a busy day ahead or are studying for exams, Berocca is a little drop of positivity to help you feel at your best. Switch ON with Berocca!
The formula of magnesium, zinc, calcium, vitamin C and all eight B vitamins helps release energy from your food, reduces tiredness and supports physical and mental stamina*.
Features and benefits
– Energy multivitamin with a high dose of B vitamins which work together to release energy from your food
– Great tasting delicious, fruity berry flavour
– Helps support immune defence. Contains vitamin C and zinc to support your immune system. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and supports nervous system function
– Helps improve alertness and concentration
– Helps improve physical stamina* and reduce tiredness
– Helps enhance mental performance
– Only 6 – 8 calories per serve
– Improves energy without relying on a sugar or caffeine hit
– Vegan friendly: Berocca is not manufactured with ingredients derived from animal origin
– Intended for everyday use: our clinical studies show that Berocca works best when taken daily for 28 days.
After taking Berocca Performance daily for 28 days:
– 8 in 10 would recommend it for energy
– 7 in 10 reported having more energy in the morning
– 7 in 10 reported having more energy in the afternoon
– 9 in 10 said they felt healthy
*When consumed daily for 28 days. 1. D. O. Kennedy et al, Psychopharmacology (Berl), 211 (2010), 55-68. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 2. D. J. White et al, Nutrients, 7 (2015), 9005-17. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 3. D. O. Kennedy et al, Human Psychopharmacol Clin Exp 2011;26:338-347. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 4. A. Scholey et al, Nutrients, 5 (2013), 3589-604. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 5. D. Carroll et al, Psychopharmacology (Berl), 150 (2000), 220-5. Study funded by Roche Consumer Health, Switzerland. 6. D. J. White et al, Nutritional Neuroscience, 20 (2017), 8-22. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 7. D. J. White et al, Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 8 (2016), 288. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland.
Vitamins and supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.