If you’re thinking about having a baby now or in the near future, being able to accurately predict ovulation will help you maximise your chances. Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is proven to double your chances of getting pregnant (1): it is the only test that typically identifies 4 or more fertile days each cycle (2). These are the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. It does this by accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, instead of just one like other ovulation kits do. You can only conceive on a few days each cycle and every woman is different, so knowing in advance the days when you personally have the best chance of getting pregnant can make all the difference.
(1) In first cycle of use, vs not using ovulation test.
(2) In a study of 87 women, 4 or more fertile days were identified in 80% of cycles using actual cycle length (2012).
(3) Comparing a simple calendar method to likelihood of conducting a test on LH surge day (Ellis J., et al. Hum Repro (2011) 26: i76.
What are the benefits of the Advanced Digital Test?
- • It’s the only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- • It typically identifies 4 or more fertile days each cycle for more opportunities to get pregnant (2)
- • Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge before ovulation
- • Hormones are a more accurate predictor of ovulation than basal body temperature:
- • Accurately detects the LH surge, identifying the day before and the day of ovulation
- • Two times as accurate as traditional calendar methods (3)