COMBANTRIN®-1 Chocolate Squares is a single square treatment for threadworm – one square, once only.#
COMBANTRIN®-1 Chocolate Squares is:
- – A simple one single-chocolate square treatment from the COMBANTRIN® name you know and trust#
- – A tasty chocolate square made with real milk chocolate
How does COMBANTRIN® -1 Chocolate Squares work?
- – Mebendazole is the active ingredient in COMBANTRIN®-1
- – Mebendazole kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worms from absorbing glucose#
- – The worm eventually loses its energy over the following days, and dies within the intestines
- – It can be passed out of the body in a bowel movement
Combantrin -1 Chocolate Squares may be taken with or without food.
All it takes is one chocolate square, once only for each member of your family, regardless of body weight#.
As threadworm is highly contagious, it is important to treat ALL the family, including mum and dad.
#Human worming products will treat only adult worms present in the intestine at the time of taking the medication. They will not treat the eggs or immature worms and will not protect you or your children from contracting Threadworms if you are exposed to them again. So it’s advisable to check roughly 2-4 weeks after the initial dose to see whether a second dose is required, if symptoms persist.
Active ingredient :
Also contains :
Milk chocolate, milk protein, lactose, sucrose, soy. May contain traces of nuts.
Free of :
Gluten, artificial flavours and artificial colours
- – Keep out of reach of children
Do not use if:
- – Foil sachet is torn or damaged
- – You are under 2 years of age
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- – Are pregnant
Side effects are unusual, however some people may experience nausea and very rarely, vomiting. This is usually short term and no treatment is required.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.