Daktarin cream provides effective treatment for fungal skin conditions including:
- – athlete’s foot,
- – jock itch and
- – other tinea or candida infections.
Daktarin cream is non greasy and will not stain your clothing or footwear.
- – Use Daktarin cream for fungal infections and associated bacterial infections of the skin and nails.
- – Use Daktarin Cream to treat infections such as Athlete’s Foot, Dhobie Itch, Intertigo and infected nappy rash.
- – Areas where Daktarin Cream can be used include: Hands, Nails, Feet, Outer Ear, Trunk and Groin.
- – The moisturising properties in Daktarin also help to soothe cracked and red skin.
How does Daktarin Cream work?
Daktarin Cream works in two ways.
The active ingredient in Daktarin Cream is called Miconazole nitrate.
Miconazole nitrate destroys the fungus and also can kill some of the associated bacteria that might be present.
The moisturising properties in Daktarin Cream help to soothe and soften any areas of skin that are cracked or reddened from the infection.
Benzoic acid 2mg/g
Butylated hydroxyanisole 52mcg/g.
Daktarin cream contains Miconazole nitrate 2% w/w.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.