The anaesthetic action numbs the pain, the antibacterial action kills bacteria, which can cause throat and mouth infections, and the anti-inflammatory action reduces swelling and inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
– Sore throat
– Mouth Ulcers
– Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
– Pain following mouth or throat surgery
– Pain following dental procedures
- – Triple action formula: anaesthetic + antibacterial + anti-inflammatory
- – Fast relief of painful inflamed sore throats
- – Sugar free. Lactose free. Gluten free.
In each lozenge:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0mg, Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 4.0mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
Dosage: 1 lozenge
How Often: Every 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do not use this medicine
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not have hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges.
– The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Store below 30°C.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.