- – Dulcolax SP Drops are clinically proven to relieve constipation
- – Stimulates the bowel and helps form soft stools
- – Easy to swallow liquid.
- – Dropper included for easy administration. Simply drop liquid onto a spoon or mix with water. Colourless, tasteless and sugar-free.
- – Contains the active ingredient sodium picosulfate
How To Use
Active ingredient: Sodium picosulfate 7.5mg/mL
Designed for predictable effective relief of constipation within 6 – 12 hours
Dosage – as needed
Adults and children over 10 years of age: Initially 10 drops at night. Increase up to 20 drops only if needed
Children 4 to 10 years of age: Initially 5 drops at night. Increase up to 10 drops only if needed.
Use of Dulcolax SP Drops in children should only be under medical advice.
Use in children under 4 years of age not recommended
Drink plenty of water
If symptoms persist seek medical advice
For further information refer to enclosed consumer medicine information leaflet
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.