Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Forte breaks down and liquifies mucus to help expel mucus from the chest to reduce chesty mucus cough symptoms.
Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Forte Tablets contain two active ingredients bromhexine hydrochloride and guaiphenesin.
Bromhexine helps to clear the chest by thinning the mucus in your air passages.
Guaiphenesin is an expectorant that loosens and reduces the thickness of phlegm, making it easier to cough up.
- – Non-drowsy, suitable for diabetics
- – Mucolytic & Expectorant
- – FREE FROM: Sugar, alcohol, lactose, gluten
Each tablet contains: Bromhexine HCl 8mg, Guaiphenesin 200mg
Age: Adults & children 12 years and over
Dosage: 1 Tablet
How often: Every 4-6 hours as required (maximum 4 tablets a day).
Do not use this medicine:
– In children under 12 years
– with any other medication (including complementary medicines) used to treat common cough and cold symptoms
– If you are allergic to Bromhexine or Guaifenesin
– If foil seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
Caution: Check with your doctor before taking this medication if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Size: 60 Pack
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.