Lavilin was developed more than 50 years ago for armed forces: soldiers in close quarters working up a body odour storm. Now, for the first time, Lavilin Total Odour Protection is available locally in Australia in three popular varieties: women, men and sport. At last! You have found a deodorant that works.
Lavilin is hypoallergenic and very lightly fragranced so that you can still use aftershave or perfume. The difference in fragrance between women, men and sport variations of Lavilin deodorant is subtle. Anyone can use either product.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc (Ci 77718), Zinc Oxide, Potato Starch (modified), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycine Soya Oil, Aqua (Water), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Fragrance, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- Clinically proven
- The naturally-based cream formula has fast-acting herbal and probiotic ingredients
- Aluminium free, no harsh chemicals – no bicarb soda
- Free from ethanol alcohol, parabens, Phthalates, BHT and petroleum jelly
- Contains Vitamin E, Zinc and castor seed oil – for sensitive skin and kind to your body
- No greasy residue or staining clothes
- Best applied at night after a shower
- No animal testing is involved in any Lavilin products
- Lavilin is such an effective formula that you only need a tiny dab in each armpit