For those who prefer the gentler things in life, Listerine Zero Alcohol Free Mouthwash with fluoride gives your mouth a deep Listerine clean, but with a less intense taste.
Used twice a day Listerine Zero Alcohol Free Mouthwash with fluoride is proven to:
Strengthen tooth enamel
Maintain healthy gums
Provide long lasting fresh breath protection
Kill germs left behind after brushing and flossing
Ever wondered why you need to incorporate fluoride mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine® Zero Alcohol Free fluoride mouthwash as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.
Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Eucalyptol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol, Sodium Fluoride, Flavour, Sucralose, CI 42053.
After brushing and flossing, rinse with 20mL undiluted for 30 seconds, twice daily. Expel the liquid. Do not swallow. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Do not use in children 6 years of age or less.
To Open: Squeeze the cap and turn. To Close: Turn cap until it locks.
Store at room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
If an excessive amount is accidentally swallowed or in the event of an adverse reaction, stop use and seek medical attention immediately.