Little provides a range of products that have been specially formulated for your little ones.
We understand that it’s the little things that make a big difference…
Soothing formulation tearless, rinse free formula.
– Dermatologically tested.
– Hypoallergenic and pH balanced.
– Preservative and fragrance free.
Little Eyes gentle cleansing eye wipes provide a convenient way to clean and refresh your baby’s eyelids and lashes.
The soft, absorbent wipes have been specially designed to remove ocular secretions, scales, crusted matter and residue from their lashes and delicate skin around the eyes.
Little Eyes uses a unique embossed technology which ensures every wipe is silky soft while remaining thick and strong enough to clean away crusted matter.
– Alcohol, fragrance and preservative free.
– Soothing formulation, enriched with Chamomile extract.
– Tearless, rinse free formula.
– Sterilised, hypoallergenic and pH balanced.
– Ophthalmologist recommended.
– Dermatologist certified as suitable for sensitive skin.
– Individually wrapped for maximum convenience.
Little Eyes can be used directly from the sachet or as a hot or cold compress.
Contains: Water, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Phosphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric glycerides, Glycerin.
– Use a separate sterilised wipe for cleansing each eye and use a clean wipe for each application. – Tear open sachet and unfold the Little Eyes wipe. – Wipe from the inner corner of the eye (next to the nose) toward the outer corner. – Use a clean area of the wipe so that drainage being cleaned away is not rubbed back across the eye. – Take care to cleanse in between the lashes and sides of the eyelid. Do not wipe along inner eyelid. – After use dispose of Little Eyes wipe in a suitable container and then wash your hands.
To use as a warm compress, place the sachet in a cup of warm water for a few minutes. To use as a cold compress, place the sachet in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Do not use if the sachet is open, damaged or marked.