You’ll notice a new ingredient we’ve never used before in this formula; Lactic Acid. Sound familiar? If not then you’ve probably never given Crossfit a go – it’s what causes your muscles to burn during exercise. This is a naturally occurring Hydroxy Acid, which loosens the glue that holds dead skin cells together, helping to remove rough, flaky skin. It also stimulates collagen production to increase skin strength and provide a more youthful appearance. It has the ability to reduce the overproduction of pigment in the skin and leaves the skin looking bright, glowing and hydrated while smoothing away fine lines that can make us look older than we should (and who wants that?).
- A rich, restorative treatment moisturiser designed to rejuvenate the skin
- Full of nourishing oils to improve moisture levels and hydrate dry skin
- Hyaluronic Acid works to retain moisture in the skin keeping it looking youthful
- ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound
- Lactic Acid removes rough, flaky skin and stimulates collagen production
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Tip: Best applied at night when the body’s natural repair mode is activated (it’s called beauty sleep for a reason).