Nasonex Allergy is a once a day nasal spray which offers powerful treatment and prevention of tough hayfever symptoms without a prescription, helping to relieve you from the frustration and exhaustion that hayfever can bring.
It is clinically proven to be effective on your nasal allergy symptoms, working at the source – in your nose.
It targets and reduces the inflammation, to help relieve and prevent tough hayfever symptoms. Nasonex Allergy provides non-drowsy relief of HAYFEVER and other airborne allergy symptoms such as:
– Blocked nose
– Runny nose
– Itchy nose
Who can Use Nasonex® Allergy
Nasonex® Allergy nasal spray is recommended for allergy sufferers aged 12 and above. It can be used to relieve and prevent hayfever and allergies caused by pollen, dust, pets and mould and is suitable for adults experiencing moderate to severe allergy symptoms, seasonally or year-round.
Mometasone furoate 50mcg/spray
Do not use:
- – In children under 12 years of age.
- – Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
- – If you have severe nose infection.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- – Your symptoms are not relieved within 7 days.
- – Your nose bleeds.
- – You develop signs of nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling or discoloured nasal discharge.
- – You have eye pain or visual disturbance.
Consult your doctor before use if you:
- – Have a history of tuberculosis.
- – Have infection of nose or sinus.
- – Have ulceration in the nose, nasal injury, or had recent nasal surgery.
- – Are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant.
Do not pierce the nasal applicator.
Do not freeze.
Store below 25°C.
Contains benzalkonium chloride 0.02mg/spray as preservative.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.