Nature’s Way Activated Curcumin helps support your joint, digestive, liver and general health.
It is specially formulated to contain the active compound found in turmeric, called curcumin. Nature’s Way Activated Curcumin uses a special turmeric concentrate that is standardised to 600 mg curcuminoids, which is a good dose of this key active component.
Nature’s Way Activated Curcumin has added the ingredient Bioperine (black pepper extract), which helps enhance curcumin absorption.
Nature’s Way Activated Curcumin can help:
- Relieve mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Reduce mild inflammation and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis
Adults: 1 tablet daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Adults (for pain relief): 2 tablets daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Dosage form: Tablet, film coated
Quantity: 90 tablets
Active ingredient per tablet:
Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome ext.dry conc.std.
– Equiv. Curcuma longa dry rhizome 15.8 g
– Equiv. curcuminoids (curcumin) 600 mg
Piper nigrum (black pepper – Bioperine) fruit ext.dry conc.
– Equiv. Piper nigrum dry fruit 102.5 mg