Nurofen Caplets have an effective relief from pain.
What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
– Migraine headache.
– Tension headache.
– Back pain.
– Muscular pain.
– Cold & flu symptoms.
– Period pain.
– Dental pain.
– Sinus pain.
– Arthritic pain.
Boxed Contents: 24 Caplets
Size: 24 Pack
Do not use if:
– you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
– you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
– for more than 3 days at a time.
– if you have asthma.
– if you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
– in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
– in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
– if you are taking medicine regularly.
– if you are aged 65 years or older.
– in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Active Ingredients: Per caplet: Ibuprofen 200mg
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.