“Not for use in babies under 3 months of age. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. If your child’s symptoms worsen or persist consult your doctor.
Do not use if:
• you or your child has a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
• allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic reaction
• you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
• if taking other medicines containing ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medications.
• if your child is under 12 months of age
• for more than 3 days at a time
• if you or your child have asthma
• if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
• in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella)
• in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
• if you are aged 65 years or over”CAUTION
“Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if cap seal is intact at first opening. Check the child resistant cap mechanism is engaged after use by tightening cap until cap clicks when opening is attempted.”IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Suitable for children 3 months to 12 years. Read and retain the cartonIncorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.