Nurofen Tablets offer an effective relief from pain.
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- – Headache.
- – Migraine Headache.
- – Tension Headache.
- – Back Pain.
- – Muscular Pain.
- – Cold & Flu Symptoms.
- – Period Pain.
- – Dental Pain.
- – Sinus Pain.
- – Arthritic Pain.
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Boxed Contents: 24 Tablets
Size: 24 Pack
Active Ingredients: Per caplet: Ibuprofen 200mg
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
DO NOT USE IF:
- – you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- – you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- – during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
UNLESS A DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU TO, DO NOT USE: for more than 3 days at a time.
- – if you have asthma.
- – if you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- – if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- – in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- – in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- – if you are taking medicine regularly.
- – if you are aged 65 years or older.
- – in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
you have an allergic reaction.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.