Nuromol contains ibuprofen and paracetamol that together deliver temporary relief of acute (short term) pain and/or inflammation associated with:
-Cold & flu symptoms
-Rheumatic pain & non-serious arthritic pain
Take with water. Adults under 65 and children from 12 years: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day when necessary (every 8 hours). Keep to the recommended dose. Do not take for more than 3 days at a time (2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years). Do not give Nuromol tablets to children under 12 years.
Active Ingredient (per capsule): Ibuprofen 200mg, Paracetamol 500mg
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. If an overdose is taken or suspected ring the Poisons Information Centre (13 11 26) or go to hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. May contain residue of sulfites. Do not give Nuromol capsules to children under 12 years.
DO NOT USE IF:
• you are aged 65 years or over.
• you suffer asthma.
• you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
• you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders or if you have had these conditions or gastric bleeding in the past or if you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure.
• you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• you are taking any other products containing ibuprofen, paracetamol or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
UNLESS A DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU TO, DO NOT USE:
• if you are taking other medicines.
• if you suffer diabetes.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
you have an allergic reaction.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.