HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix is a proprietary wetting agent that keeps lenses moist for 16 hours.
How it works:
1. In the lens case, HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix embeds itself on and within the lens surface to keep lenses moist and hydrated throughout the day.
2. HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix provides a cushion of moisture for comfort from insertion to removal.
– Magnified lens surface.
– HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix.
– Lens surface.
Opti-Free PureMoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution contains HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix that provides 16 hours of lens moisture keeping you comfortable for the entire day.
Biocompatible Dual Disinfection.
Polyquad and Aldox preservatives enhanced disinfection formula has activity against bacteria, fungi and Acanthamoeba that can cause eye infections.
16 hours of Lens Moisture.
For optimal lens moisture, hydration and cleaning, fill the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored. Never reuse solution. This will help achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
Opti-Free PureMoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, containing HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix, is a proprietary formula that is specially designed.
– Provides 16 hours of moisture.
– Removes lipid and protein daily for clear vision.
– Effective yet gentle formula that kills germs.
– Multi-purpose disinfecting solution.
16 hours moist lenses.
– Cleans, Reconditions, Rinses, Disinfects, Stores.
Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Boric Acid, Aminomethylpropanol, Sorbitol, Disodium EDTA, two wetting agents (Tetronic 1304 (Tetronic is a registered trademark of BASF) and HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix [(EOBO – 41- Polyoxylethylene-Polyoxybutylene)], with Polyquad (Polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and Aldox (Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine) 0.0006% Preservatives (This patented formula is only supplied by Alcon)
Store below 30°C. Discard any remaining solution six months after opening.
Use before the expiration date marked on the product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow the solution. Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection. Tamper evident: Do not use if the security seal is damaged or missing. Remove imprinted seal around bottleneck completely before use.Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.