- – Calcium supports bone strength and bone density.
- – A diet deficient in Calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- – Calcium may help prevent Osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- – Calcium assists healthy bone development in teenagers.
- – Vitamin D3 is a key nutrient as it helps increase calcium absorption.
- – Vitamin D3 maintains muscle function and healthy immune system function.
NO ADDED: Lactose, artificial colours or dairy products. Contains sucralose and sulfur dioxide. Halal certified.
Calcium (from Calcium carbonate) 600mg Colecalciferol 12.5 micrograms (500IU)
Teenagers 13-18 years: Take 2 tablets daily with a meal. Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with a meal. or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.
Always read the label.
Vitamins and supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.