Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been parent’s simple, effective ally for 90 years and is great for soothing and treating nappy rash symptoms.
- – Suitable for: Nappy Rash, Acne, Eczema, Cuts and Grazes, Sunburn, Minor Burns and Chilblains
- – Soothes sore skin and protects against irritants
- – A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants from coming into contact with the skin
- – Contains a mild local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation
What is Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream used for?
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a licensed medicine that can be used to treat existing nappy rash. If your baby develops the symptoms of nappy rash then apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to the affected area at every nappy change to soothe and heal your baby’s skin. Its ingredients are recognised for their healing properties; an emollient soothes sore or inflamed skin, and a mild local anaesthetic helps to ease pain and irritation.
Sudocrem can also be used to treat a number of other skin conditions, including:
- – Cuts
- – Grazes
- – Minor burns
- – Bed sores
- – Chilblains
- – Acne
- – Eczema
- – Sunburn
The Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream formula has remained unchanged since 1931. A unique blend of ingredients gives Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream its soothing and healing properties. The key ingredients in Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream are:
- – Zinc oxide, which helps to reduce the loss of fluid from the skin
- – Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin, an emollient which soothes and softens skin
- – Benzyl alcohol, which has local anaesthetic and antiseptic properties that help to reduce discomfort