SURGIPACK® EAR SYRINGE – SILICONE RUBBER 30ML
Used for washing out the external ear.
easy to use
1. Prepare approximately 250mL of lukewarm water.
2. Insert the syringe into the water and squeeze the bulb hard to commence suction.
3. Once the bulb is full, tilt the head slightly so the ear can be irrigated.
4. Gently insert the tip of the syringe into the ear, ensuring it is not directed at the eardrum.
Note: It is recommended that a small bowl or towel be placed under the ear to catch any excess liquid.
5. Very gently, squeeze the bulb of the Ear Syringe to flush/irrigate the ear.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Wash thoroughly in warm soapy water. Rinse well and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If pain or dizziness occurs, discontinue treatment immediately and consult a healthcare professional. Never irrigate an inflamed or bleeding ear without prior consultation with a healthcare professional. It is recommended that a healthcare professional be consulted prior to use.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.