Waxsol Ear Drops has been scientifically proven to disperse ear wax and thereby help its easy removal.
Excessive amounts of hardened ear wax can cause poor hearing, ringing in the ears, or earache.
Docusate Sodium 0.5% w/v in a water miscible base.
Also contains glycerine and a mixture of hydroxybenzoate esters 1.7mg/mL, and phenoxyethanol 4.3mg/mL as preservatives.
HOW TO USE
WAXSOL is convenient – just two applications over 2 nights.
- – Fill the dropper with WAXSOL
- – Tilt your head to one side
- – Gently drip the WAXSOL into your blocked ear until it is full
- – Moisten a cotton wool ball with WAXSOL
- – Place the cotton wool ball in the ear to act like a plug. In the morning remove the cotton wool ball.
- – Repeat steps 1-5 on the second night
BEFORE USING WAXSOL
Make sure that your symptoms are due to an earwax build-up. If you are unsure, speak to your healthcare professional
Read the label and package insert for more information and instructions on how to use WAXSOL.
DO NOT USE WAXSOL IF:
you have a perforated ear drum
the outer part of the ear canal is inflamed or infected (otitis externa)
you have eczema or seborrhoeic dermatitis on the outer ear
you have allergies related to any ingredients in WAXSOL
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.