Claratyne Chewable Tablets 10 Pack
Childrens Claratyne Grape Chewables
Childrens Claratyne Chewables offer 24-hour non-drowsy allergy relief for children in great tasting grape flavour.
Claratyne Children's chewable tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever & allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, watery itchy eyes and itchy rash.
Claratyne Children's chewable antihistamine tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever, year round allergies and chronic urticaria (hives).
Boxed Contents: 10 Tablets
Size: 10 Pack
- For children 2 years and over
- Provides non-drowsy relief that lasts all day and all night
- Great tasting grape flavour
- Unique and convenient format - no water required
Claratyne Children's chewable antihistamine tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from:
- ITCHY, RUNNY NOSE
- ITCHY, WATERY EYES
- ITCHY SKIN (HIVES)
Active ingredient (in each tablet):
Loratadine 5 mg (Antihistamine)
Do not use this productin children under 2 years of age or if the child cannot chew the tablet. Childrens Claratyne Syrup is available for use in young children.
Consult your doctor before use
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have liver disease
Consult your doctor or pharmacistif symptoms persist after 5 days.
Phenylketonurics are warnedthat this product contains aspartame (phenylalanine).
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Separate one blister tablet from the blister card.
- Lift and peel the edge of the paper.
- Remove tablets only for immediate use.
- Chew the tablet then swallow.
Children 2 to 9 years of age: 1 tablet; once daily as necessary
Adults and Children 9 years and over: 2 tablets; once daily as necessary
Thank you for taking the time to review Claratyne Chewable Tablets 10 Pack