Coloxyl Tablet 50mg 100 Tablets
- Door-to-Door Shipping Available
Click & Collect Stock available at the following stores:
- Chemistworks Broadway
- Chemistworks Edmondson Park
- Chemistworks Glendale
- Chemistworks Wetherill Park
Coloxyl 50mg is a stimulant free stool softener for the gentle relief of constipation. Stool softeners work by drawing water into the stools, making them softer and easier to pass. It can take up to 3 days to provide relief from constipation.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Coloxyl 50 mg is a mild strength laxative which provides gentle relief from constipation. It is formulated to gradually restore comfortable motions over 3 days.
- Gentle constipation relief in a twice daily formula
- Stimulant free for comfortable relief
- Suitable for those who need something additional to fibre supplements
- Can be used in pregnancy and breastfeeding, but as with all medicines, please check with your doctor or pharmacist before use
How to use this product:
Adults and children over 12 years of age. Take two or three tablets twice daily.
Active Ingredient (per tablet):
Docusate sodium 50mg
Free from lactose and preservatives. Contains benzoates and gluten.
Not recommended for use in children under 12 years. Drink plenty of water. Increase fibre in your diet except in cases of medication-induced constipation. Do not take with other medicines or liquid paraffin, unless advised by a doctor. If symptoms persist, seek advice from a health care practitioner. Prolonged use is not recommended and may lead to dependence.
Store below 25. Protect from light. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Thank you for taking the time to review Coloxyl Tablet 50mg 100 Tablets