Ear Clear Wax Removal <br /> 12ml
Earclear ear wax removerhelps to relieve the blocked ear feeling due to a build-up of ear wax. The active ingredient, carbamide peroxide, works by releasing the power of oxygen inside the ear to break-up ear wax so it can move naturally out of the ear. The unique effervescent action helps to soften and disperse ear wax and reduce the need for syringing.
EarClear Ear Drops For Wax Removal
Contains carbamide peroxide which helps soften and loosen ear wax. This aids easy removal, may reduce the need for syringing, and also helps relieve ear wax discomfort.
Each mL contains: Carbamide peroxide 65mg
- Earclear is a non-water and non-oil based solution that helps to disperse and break up ear wax.
- The oxygen powered action of earclear may make a mild bubbling sound in the ear. You may hear the effervescent working in your ear, but if you don't hear it rest assured that earclear is still at work.
- Earclear ear wax remover is easy to use.
- It has an all-in-one easy squeeze dropper to make treating the wax build-up simple and easy.
How to Use it
- Use earclear ear wax remover twice daily for up to four days if needed or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Simply tilt your head to one side and place 5 to 10 drops in the ear and keep your head tiled for several minutes.
Any remaining ear wax may be removed by gently washing the ear using earclear cleansing spray. earclear cleansing spray can also be used to help prevent a wax build-up in the future.
Do not use if the eardrum is perforated or if discharge is present.
Do not use if there is pain or dizziness or if ear surgery has been performed within the past six weeks.
It is not recommended for the treatment of pain of raw, inflamed tissue,swimmer's earor itching of the ear canal.
Use in children under 12 years of age only on advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
Avoid contact with the eyes or naked flame.
If pain or irritation occurs or if the condition persists consult your doctor.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Thank you for taking the time to review Ear Clear Wax Removal <br /> 12ml