Fess Little Noses Nasal Spray 15ml+ Aspirator
FESS Little Noses Spray
A natural way to help relieve blocked noses.
FESSLittle Noses is a gentle saline solution that loosens and thins mucus to help clear a blocked nose, so your baby can breathe easier, naturally. Its non medicated so can be used as often as needed, from the day your babys born.
FESSLittle Noses works by loosening and thinning nasal mucus and moisturising dry nasal passages. This helps to clear stuffy noses, allowing your baby to breathe easier. The spray is preservative and additive free.
It also comes with a FESS nasal aspirator to gently remove excess mucus. This aspirator is a rubber bulb syringe with a soft tip designed to gently suction the mucus (loosened by FESSLittle Noses Saline Solution) from your babys nose. Since babies cannot clear their noses as we do, the suctioning effect of the aspirator has the same effect as blowing, to clear mucus congestion. Using the nasal aspirator to remove mucus will help avoid the harshness of tissues.
When to use
In order to breathe, babies must get rid of the mucus clogging their nasal passages. But because babies cant blow their nose, they rely on you to provide the appropriate help. Using FESSLittle Noses Saline Drops or Spray can help clear stuffy noses and thin nasal mucus to help your baby breathe easier, naturally.
Clearing your babies congested nose with FESS Little Noses will also help to clear out allergy-causing microscopic particles of dust and pollen that cling to their inner nasal membranes.
FESS Little Noses Spray is ideal for older babies who tend to wriggle around a lot.
How to use FESS Little Noses Saline Nasal Spray
- 1- Hold your baby upright, place the nozzle at the entrance of each nostril.
- 2- Depress the spray pump. Apply 1 to 3 sprays per nostril.
- 3- Gently wipe mucus from the babys nose to prevent skin irritation. Alternatively, a nasal aspirator can be used to gently clear loosened mucus without the harshness of tissues.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep at least 15 minutes before a feed so that your baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
How to use FESS Little Noses Aspirator
The easy to use spray pump has been specifically designed to produce a soft spray ideal for little noses.
- 1- Hold the aspirator in one hand (away from the babys nose) and expel air from the bulb BEFORE you place the tip at the entrance of your babys nostril.
- 2- Gently place the tip of the aspirator at the entrance of the nostril, pointing towards the back of the nose.
- 3- Gradually let the air back into the bulb. The suction will pull mucus out of the nose into the bulb.
- 4- Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb onto a tissue.
Repeat this procedure with the other nostril. When you have finished, clean the aspirator with warm soapy water, rinse and air dry for continued use.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep and at least 15 minutes before a feed so that baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
Remember to always use as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Use 1 to 3 sprays in each nostril as often as needed
For use by one person only
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Thank you for taking the time to review Fess Little Noses Nasal Spray 15ml+ Aspirator