Hydralyte Effervescent Tablets Apple Black Currant 40 Pack
Hydralyte and versatility go hand in hand. Whether you are suffering from dehydration due to heat, the occasional hangover, vomiting, diarrhoea, travel, pregnancy or simply havent had enough water, rest assured Hydralyte will rapidly rehydrate and get you back to your best self. Hydralyte has you and the family covered.
Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets
Fancy some fizz or craving some bubbles? These are conveniently self dissolving and a great hydration pick me up so you can get back to your day (or night!) without missing a beat.
Convenient, compact and highly portable Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte tablets are perfect for travel and on the go. Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets are suitable for the entire family.
Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and excess alcohol consumption.
Size: 40 Pack
Why to Use
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per tablet):
Glucose 1.62 g
Citric acid 672 mg
Sodium from Sodium chloride 34.5 mg
Potassium from Potassium chloride 78 mg
Sodium from Sodium bicarbonate 103.5 mg
Contains 156 mg of potassium per 200 mL dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 276 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 5.52 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, mannitol.
No added gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Store below 30C.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Do not ingest the cap. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Always read the label. Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- 1- Remove 2 tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL of fresh, cold drinking water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- 2- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- 3- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- 4- Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
- 5- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
When to Use
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Signs of mild dehydration:
Sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.
Be aware that:
Dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Thank you for taking the time to review Hydralyte Effervescent Tablets Apple Black Currant 40 Pack