Hydralyte Ice Block Apple Black Currant 16 Pack
Hydralyte and versatility go hand in hand. Whether you are suffering from dehydration due to heat, the occasional hangover, vomiting, diarrhoea, travel, pregnancy or simply havent had enough water, rest assured Hydralyte will rapidly rehydrate and get you back to your best self. Hydralyte has you and the family covered.
Hydralyte Electrolyte Ice Blocks
A family favourite on a hot (or cold!) day or as an after school pick me up will have the kids thinking its a treatlittle do they know its so good for them making it kid loved, mum approved!
Hydralyte Apple Blackcurrant Electrolyte Ice Blocks help replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and other dehyrating conditions.
Hydralyte Electrolyte Ice Blocks help replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and other dehydrating conditions.
Why to Use
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 62.5 mL Ice Block):
Glucose monohydrate 1 g
Citric acid monohydrate 300 mg
Sodium from Sodium chloride 61.5 mg
Potassium from Potassium Citrate 50 mg
Contains 54 mg of potassium per 62.5 mL Ice Block.
Contains 77 mg of sodium per 62.5 mL Ice Block. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.9 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tartrazine (Strawberry Kiwi Only).
No added gluten and artificial flavours.
Do not exceed the maximum daily dosage.
Store below 30C.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults
Always read the label. Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Place Hydralyte Ice Blocks in the freezer.
- When frozen cut open one end with clean scissors.
- Push the frozen Hydralyte Ice Block from the uncut end.
- Suck small amounts until consumed.
When to Use
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Signs of mild dehydration:
Sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.
Be aware that:
Dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Thank you for taking the time to review Hydralyte Ice Block Apple Black Currant 16 Pack