Hydralyte Liquid Lemonade 1 Litre Colour Free PICK-UP ONLY
Hydralyte and versatility go hand in hand. Whether you are suffering from dehydration due to heat, the occasional hangover, vomiting, diarrhoea, travel, pregnancy or simply havent had enough water, rest assured Hydralyte will rapidly rehydrate and get you back to your best self. Hydralyte has you and the family covered.
Ready to Use Electrolyte Solutions
With no mixing or stirring required, this convenient ready to drink solution is perfect for when you are in a rush and on the go!
Hydralyte Colour Free Lemonade Flavoured Electrolyte Liquid helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and occasional hangovers.
Why to Use
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 100 mL):
Glucose monohydrate 1.6 g
Citric acid monohydrate 480 mg
Sodium from Sodium chloride 98 mg
Potassium from Potassium citrate 80 mg
Contains 86 mg of potassium per 100 mL dose.
Contains 106 mg of sodium per 100 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.2 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tartrazine.
No added gluten and artificial flavours.
Store below 30C.
Do not freeze. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults
Always read the label. Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Do not dilute. Sip slowly.
- Refrigerate after opening and discard after 1 month.
When to Use
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Signs of mild dehydration:
Sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.
Be aware that:
Dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Thank you for taking the time to review Hydralyte Liquid Lemonade 1 Litre Colour Free PICK-UP ONLY