Hydralyte Powder 5g Box10 Apple Blackcurrant
Hydralyte and versatility go hand in hand. Whether you are suffering from dehydration due to heat, the occasional hangover, vomiting, diarrhoea, travel, pregnancy or simply havent had enough water, rest assured Hydralyte will rapidly rehydrate and get you back to your best self. Hydralyte has you and the family covered.
Hydralyte Electrolyte Powder
Compact and lightweight, Hydralyte Electrolyte Powders are ideal for those small handbags, wallets, pockets and are a family first aid essential! The 10 pack includes 200 mL cup for your mixing convenience.
Hydralyte Electrolyte Powder Sachets Apple Blackcurrant help replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and excess alcohol consumption.
Why to Use
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 4.9 g sachet):
Glucose 2.91 g
Citric acid 880 mg
Sodium from Sodium chloride 210 mg
Potassium from Potassium citrate 160 mg
Contains 160 mg of potassium per 200 mL dose
Contains 210 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose.
Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.2 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose.
No added gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Kosher Certified .
Store below 30C.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults
Always read the label. Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Fill cup with 200 mL of fresh, cold drinking water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Empty contents of one sachet into 200 mL cup of water and stir until the Hydralyte powder has dissolved.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
- Do not exceed the maximum daily dosage.
When to Use
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Signs of mild dehydration:
Sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.
Be aware that:
Dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Thank you for taking the time to review Hydralyte Powder 5g Box10 Apple Blackcurrant