Nicorette Quick Mist Berry Single 150 Pack
NICORETTE QuickMist is a mouth spray designed to relieve the cravings and withdrawal symptoms that smokers can face when cutting out nicotine during an attempt to quit smoking. Sometimes referred to simply as NICORETTE mouth spray, QuickMist is a portable, hand held mouth spray that starts to relieve cravings in just 30 seconds.
Suitable both for cutting down gradually and quitting abruptly, QuickMist works by releasing small amounts of nicotine when sprayed which is then absorbed into the body through the lining of the mouth.
Nicorette QuickMist Mouthspray Cool Berry is for fast nicotine craving relief.
What this medicine is used for:
A stop smoking aid to relieve nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Stop Smoking Aid.
Size: 150 Sprays Pack
Scent: Cool Berry
Active ingredient per spray: Nicotine 1mg
Nicotine 13.6mg/mL. Alcohol 12.3% v/v.
How to Use Nicorette QuickMist Spray
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you dont use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth either under your tongue or on the inside of your cheek, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray it shouldnt spray into your throat. The nicotine will pass rapidly into your body through the lining of your mouth, relieving your craving to smoke without giving you the buzz of smoking a cigarette.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Ready to quit smoking? Use the spray whenever you feel the urge to smoke to help you quit for good. Over time, youll need to use the nicotine spray less in order to control your cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
If your cravings do not disappear with one spray, use a second one.
If you overuse QuickMist, you may experience side effects. They may include nausea, salivation, headaches, abdominal pain, sweating, hearing disturbance, diarrhea, dizziness, or weakness. If you get any of these symptoms, contact a doctor or your nearest emergency department as soon as you can.
Do not use if:
if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
if you are under 12 years of age
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if:
you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulations problems.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Thank you for taking the time to review Nicorette Quick Mist Berry Single 150 Pack