Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules 60 Pack
Nurofen contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve inflammation, the source of pain.
When pain gets in the way of your day, you need a pain reliever that will sort it out fast. For fast pain relief, unleash the speed of Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules.
Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules are released rapidly and absorbed faster into the bloodstream than standard ibuprofen . They are easy to swallow and are fast and effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- migraine headache
- tension headache
- muscular pain
- cold & flu symptoms
- period pain
- dental pain
- sinus pain
- back pain
- arthritic pain
- Reduces fever.
Size: 60 Pack
Active Ingredient (per capsule): Ibuprofen 200mg.
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 capsules, then 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours).
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
DO NOT USE IF:
- you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
UNLESS A DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU TO, DO NOT USE: for more than 3 days at a time.
- if you have asthma.
- if you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- if you are taking medicine regularly.
- if you are aged 65 years or older.
- in children under 12 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Thank you for taking the time to review Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules 60 Pack