Nuromol Tablets 12 Pack
Nuromol Dual Action Strong Pain Relief Tablets provide fast-acting, long-lasting strong pain relief. Nuromol contains two active ingredients that together provide dual action up to 8hr relief in just 1 tablet delivering temporary relief of acute (short term) pain and/or inflammation.
Nuromol contains two ingredients that together deliver temporary relief of acute (short term) pain and/or inflammation.
Nuromol tablets combine the power of two active ingredients - ibuprofen and paracetamol in one tablet providing superior pain relief* for up to 8 hours. *vs 1000mg regular paracetamol. Mehlisch et al 2010. Sponsored by RB.
Combines ibuprofen and paracetamol for double action pain relief
Provides relief for up to 8 hours
Boxed Contents: 12 Tablets
Size: 12 Pack
Contains: Ibuprofen 200mg & Paracetamol 500mg
Take with water. Adults under 65 and children from 12 years: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day when necessary (every 8 hours). Keep to the recommended dose. Do not take for more than 3 days at a time (2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years).
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. If an overdose is taken or suspected ring the Poisons Information Centre (13 11 26) or go to hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. May contain residue of sulfites. Do not give Nuromol tablets to children under 12 years.
DO NOT USE IF:
- you are aged 65 years or over.
- you suffer asthma.
- you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders or if you have had these conditions or gastric bleeding in the past or if you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure.
- you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- you are taking any other products containing ibuprofen, paracetamol or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
UNLESS A DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU TO, DO NOT USE:
- if you are taking other medicines.
- if you suffer diabetes.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
you have an allergic reaction.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Thank you for taking the time to review Nuromol Tablets 12 Pack