Poly Visc Eye Oint 3.5g
- Door-to-Door Shipping Available
Click & Collect Stock available at the following stores:
- Chemistworks Broadway
- Chemistworks Edmondson Park
- Chemistworks Glendale
- Chemistworks Wetherill Park
POLY VISC Lubricating Eye Ointment is a multi-use preservative free ointment that has been specially formulated for the symptomatic treatment of dry eye conditions. The ointment forms a smooth, comfortable protective film when applied to the eyes. It is particularly effective for use while sleeping and in patients who are sensitive to preservatives or where the use of preservatives is considered inappropriate.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Poly Visc Lubricating Eye Ointment relief while you sleep.
Poly Visc Lubricating Eye Ointment is a specially formulated eye ointment designed to provide soothing relief from the symptoms associated with dry, irritated eyes, particularly while you sleep.
Contains: Paraffin 30 mg/g and wool fat 30 mg/g.
How to use
- - Remove cap from tube. Gently pull lower eyelid down.
- - Squeeze a ribbon of ointment (1-1.5 cm) into the lower portion of the eye.
- - Slowly close the eye without blinking.
- - Keep eye closed for 1 to 2 minutes.
Do not touch tube tip to any surface as this may contaminate the ointment.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Thank you for taking the time to review Poly Visc Eye Oint 3.5g