Claratyne Children’s chewable tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever & allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, watery itchy eyes and itchy rash.
Claratyne Children’s chewable antihistamine tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever, year round allergies and chronic urticaria (hives).
Boxed Contents: 10 Tablets
Size: 10 Pack
- – For children 2 years and over
- – Provides non-drowsy relief that lasts all day and all night
- – Great tasting grape flavour
- – Unique and convenient format – no water required
Claratyne Children’s chewable antihistamine tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from:
- – ITCHY, RUNNY NOSE
- – ITCHY, WATERY EYES
- – SNEEZING
- – ITCHY SKIN (HIVES)
- – Separate one blister tablet from the blister card.
- – Lift and peel the edge of the paper.
- – Remove tablets only for immediate use.
- – Chew the tablet then swallow.
Children 2 to 9 years of age: 1 tablet; once daily as necessary
Adults and Children 9 years and over: 2 tablets; once daily as necessary
Active ingredient (in each tablet):
Loratadine 5 mg (Antihistamine)
Do not use this product in children under 2 years of age or if the child cannot chew the tablet. Children’s Claratyne® Syrup is available for use in young children.
Consult your doctor before use
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
– If you have liver disease
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist after 5 days.
Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains aspartame (phenylalanine).
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.