Sudafed Pe Sinus Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief 48 Tablets
Sudafed PE Sinus + Anti-Inflammatory pain relief provides double action relief as it contains Phenylephrine Hydrochloride and Ibuprofen.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride is a decongestant that reduces tissue swelling and mucus secretion clearing the nasal passage.
Ibuprofen is an analgesic that provides targeted relief of sinus pain and headaches.
- NonDrowsy Formula
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Alcohol Free
- Saccharin Sodium Free
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg per tablet
Ibuprofen 200mg per tablet
Size: 48 Tablets
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Relieves Sinus Pain and headaches
- Relieves Cold and Flu symptoms
- Relieves Blocked or runny noses
Who can use this product
Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 tablets with fluid once every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop
After a few days except on a medical advice.
Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: If Symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor. If you get an allergic reaction, including hives, facial swelling, wheezing, skin reddening, rash or blisters, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Warning: Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Do not use for more than a few at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, ibuprofen, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines
- if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if you have a stomach disorder or ulcer
- -if you have impaired kidney function
- if you have heart failure
- if blister foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines, including those containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- have asthma
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are breastfeeding
- are 65 years or over
Thank you for taking the time to review Sudafed Pe Sinus Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief 48 Tablets