Telfast Hayfever Tablet 60mg 20 Pack
TELFAST 60MG TABLETS HAYFEVER RELIEF
Telfast 60mg is used to relieve the symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis. Telfast works by blocking the action of histamine which causes these unwanted effects. Telfast is a non-sedating antihistamine which means it does not make you drowsy or slow down your reactions.
Fast*, non drowsy relief of the symptoms of hayfever and year round allergies. Twice daily dosing allows you to dose flexibly.
RELIEF OF THE SYMPTOMS OF BOTH HAYFEVER ALLERGIES AND YEAR ROUND ALLERGIES:
- Runny & Itchy Nose
- Itchy & Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat
Sufferers of all year round allergies should seek advice from their pharmacist.
- Fast-acting works within 1 hour
- Treats hayfever symptoms
- Year round allergy relief
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Lactose free
Each Telfast 60mg tablet contains 60mg of the active ingredient fexofenadine hydrochloride.
The inactive ingredients in Telfast are: croscarmellose sodium, pregelatinised maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, povidone, titanium dioxide, colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400 and iron oxide.
Telfast does not contain any gluten, lactose or preservatives.
Precautions for Telfast 60mg
- This product should not be used when pregnant or breastfeeding except when advised by your Doctor or Pharmacist. Do not use with other antihistamines
- Do not use in children under 12 years. For younger children please see Telfast Childrens products
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not use if foil blister seal is broken
Does not contain
Sugar, Gluten, Lactose
Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Adults and Children from 12 years 1 Tablet Twice daily as required
Thank you for taking the time to review Telfast Hayfever Tablet 60mg 20 Pack